Composite Wizard v1.4.6 - The classic greenscreen touchup tool. A classic After Effects compositing tool that hundreds of pros have come to know and love, Composite Wizard includes more than 20 filters for fixing tattered edges, poor matte extractions, improper focal depth cues, or unbalanced color schemes.
• Holomatrix v1.2.1. Many science fiction feature films and TV shows feature holographic communication and interfaces. Red Giant Holomatrix allows you to easily recreate that effect with just a few clicks.
• Image Lounge v1.4.6. This classic collection of over 20 After Effects filters is an affordable industry staple. Create smoke, water, or walls of fire; generate realistic 3D shadows in seconds; simulate camera blurs, and much more!
• Knoll Light Factory v2.7.2. The industry's favorite tool for creating lens flares, sunsets, photon torpedoes, stars and other effects. It offers a custom lens editor, auto tracking, alpha channel support, and pinpoint control over dozens of settings. Now includes CS6/64 bit compatibility, new custom flares and a brand new interface for the flare editor.
• Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop v3.2.2. Created by Photoshop co-creator and Star Wars effects guru John Knoll, the Knoll Light Factory Photoshop plug-in adds flares, light rays, and other effects to your images.
• PlaneSpace v1.4.1. After Effects is great for creating multi-layered effects such as video walls or 3D matrices, but managing all those 3D layers can be tedious. PlaneSpace automates the creation of layered effects, and lets you concentrate on the fun part.
• Psunami v1.4.1. Whether it’s a peaceful pond or a raging ocean you need, Psunami can handle it. Powerful wave simulation and ray tracing algorithms bring you the ultimate in animated water effects.
• Text Anarchy v2.4.1. Take the pain out of animating text. Whether you need Bezier paths, particle patterns, or Matrix-style patterns, Text Anarchy generates the coolest effects while maintaining typographic control.
• ToonIt v2.1.1. Give video footage that sought-after cartoon look easily and quickly. Red Giant ToonIt uses unique algorithms to transform your image into beautiful cartoon shading and lines.
• Warp v1.1.1. Perfect shadows, realistic reflections and distorted video can be tough effects to create by hand. The Warp toolset makes them a snap.
New in Effects Suite v10.0.2
- Updated to full CS6 compatibility & 64-bit compatibility for great performance and reliability.
System Requirements (Windows):
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Adobe After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3
- Adobe Photoshop CS6, CS5.1, CS5, CS4, CS3
Information about the program
Title: Red Giant Effects Suite
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
Size: 154 Mb
Red Giant Effects Suite 10.0.2 (x32/x64) CS6 Compatible: