SplineLand v1.037 for 3ds Max 2014 - 2015
SplineLand is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max that helps to generate topographically accurate terrains from a set of splines and lay roads. Without SplineLand it is almost impossible to achieve such accurate results in 3ds Max. Now you can do it quickly, in just a few clicks your topographical data in form of splines can become a terrain.
Splines can be topographic contours in one plane each, or can be just any shape.
- Creation of precise and topologically correct terrains from splines representing topographic contours
- Powerful algorithm which allows to control level of details only in areas you need, just by adding or subtracting splines in that particular area, without overloading the whole scene
- Possibility to use any types of splines, including open splines
- With SplineLand you can lay roads over the terrain as well as create and level areas, generate bedding courses and ground cuts at selected angles and heights
- Possibility to assign ID to various terrain details
- Control over grid density
3ds Max versions: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 all 32 or 64 bit
3ds Max Design : all
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 all 32 and 64 bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
User must have local administrator rights with Windows XP to use SplineLand.
on Windows 7 administrator right needed only during installation
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net or Nitroflare.com = High speed+parallel downloads!