Marmoset Toolbag 3.03 Win
Marmoset Toolbag is a powerful real-time material editor, renderer, and animation editor bundled in a tidy package. From pre-production to post-production, Toolbag is an essential tool for every 3D artist throughout their development pipeline. Put Toolbag to task as a texture baker, an animation editing suite, a high fidelity viewer for asset sharing and internal reviews, and most of all a rendering suite to showcase your artwork in the best possible light. Or just have fun with it – we think you’ll like what you see.
The third major release of Toolbag ushers forth a new standard in image quality. A slew of exciting new features ensure that you’re able to tackle any challenge, while our modular shaders and a responsive scene editor empower you to work at the speed of light.
– Mac OS Support.
– Python Scripting & Plugin support – API reference.
– Improved refraction shader with two-sided refraction option.
– Added “Uniform” sampling mode for AO bakes.
– Updated substance support for newer file versions
– Improved normal map baking quality significantly for 3DS Max and Mikk tangent spaces
– Mesh reload now respects tangent spaces properly
– Various fixes to texture visibility UI in materials
– Fix for major baking artifacts / missing triangles with some meshes
– Modest bake speedup for AO, about 5%
– Decent improvement in baking preparation speed
– Better behavior with special characters in file paths in more cases
– Fixed texture naming issue in scene bundle exports
– Scene outliner now supports dragging objects to end-of-list
– Additive transparency fix for GI
– Materials without normal mapping now render with more accurate normals
– GI and local reflections now work better with perfectly flat geometry
– Improved color space for videos on Windows 10
– And many more smaller fixes
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net or Nitroflare.com = High speed+parallel downloads!