Samples From Mars Synare From Mars-MULTiFORMAT
Samples From Mars Synare From Mars MULTiFORMAT | 1.56 Gb
The Synare is an analog drum synth created in the mid 70s by Star Instruments. It looks and sounds like the most evil, analog flying saucer you've ever heard. The oscillators are huge, and reminiscent of much more expensive vintage synths - colored and extremely characterful - and the filter has the meanest resonance we've ever heard.
And while it's most famous for that classic disco tom (beew, beew!), the Synare was also the original reggae dub siren and remains the ultimate secret weapon for all things other-worldly: UFO sounds, cosmic FX, brash white noise, and ungodly analog sub bass, to name a few.
It its original form (using a drum stick to hit the drum) the Synare can initially appear quite basic, featuring only 5 presets and a single pad. But with enough creativity you can coax the most evil, undying space creature from the 70s out of it. Combine its tough analog drums, demonic drones, soft synth leads and soul-sucking FX and you get the most wicked and evil psychedelia.
* 1900+ 24bit WAV Synare Samples
* 10 pre-made 16x hit kits for instant jamming
* 8x multi-sampled chromatic Synare synths
* Drum one hits, chromatic instruments and evil FX
* Analog Bass Drums, White Noise Snares, Classically Cosmic Toms, all presets
* FM Toms, spiraling LFOs, lasers, sirens, brash noise sweeps, UFO babies, blips, and rabbit holes
* Crazy Synare twists and knob turns, long drones recorded through an original Space Echo & H3000 (includes dry versions)
* Ableton includes (4) drum racks with extensive sample selection, hardware parameter and FX mapping and (8) chromatic instruments
* Kontakt, Logic, Reason & Structure include: (40) individual hit instruments, (3) kits instruments, and (8) chromatic instruments
* Maschine & Battery include: 10 pre-made kits
* MPC1000 & MPC2500 include: 10 pre-made kits on 3 MPC Programs
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction