RhinoWIP.5.4 (5E292w) macOS
RhinoWIP 5.4 (5E292w) Multilingual | macOS | 215 mb
Rhinoceros - Versatile 3D modeler. Rhino for Mac Work-In-Progress (WIP)
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
* Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
* Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
* Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
* Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
* Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
* Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
* Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
* Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later 64-bit
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction