STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition.V21 Update 1
STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition V21 Update 1 | 472.5 mb
Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition Update 1, is a comprehensive and integrated fi nite element analysis and design offering, including a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization capabilities, and international design codes.
New & Changed
The following identifies the new features and enhancements that have been added in the CONNECT Edition and CE Update 1 of STAAD.Pro. These features have been selected to allow STAAD.Pro to deliver a greater range of capabilities required by engineers around the world.
New Office style ribbon GUI
- A complete new UI structured around 'Workflows' which are listed on the left of the program window and can be collapsed to provide more extensive use of the space avaialable on your desktop.
- A Search window to help access familiar commands.
- Each workflow has 'Stages' running from left to right with context sensitive ribbons with the most approriate functions organised and presented in a considered engineering format.
- Context sensitive ribbons automatically created and displayed based on current selections.
- Display the anaysis status of recently accessed models in the Start Page.
- Addition of a customisable Quick Access pop-up menu by pressing the space bar in the graphics window.
- Quick Access View controls with 'Shift + Right Click'.
- Customizable Quick Access Toolbar
- Built with a 64-bit GUI, STAAD.Pro now provides better rendering performance on larger models.
New Physical Modeller
- MS Office style ribbon based UI.
- Direct physical model interoperabilty with ISM repositories which also provides interop with ISM surfaces.
- Automatic analysis model creation and mananged analytical geometry and load group data.
- Updated physical model from analytical member design.
- Modern model manipulation tools and 3D rendered visualisation.
- Improved database profiles reference
Analytical Modeling Workflow
- Managed UI prevents accidental corruption of physical modeling data.
- Recogition of analysis models associated with physical data which is edited in the new Physical Modeling Workflow.
RAM Connection Workflow (****)
- Connections can now be designed to the Indian IS 800:2007 design code
- Colour coded results to idenfy connection status
- Grouping connections for improved efficent designs
- Improved viewing of 3D connections similar to the standalone version of RAM Connection
- Connection reports can now be published by group.
- Chinese database profiles are now supported.
New STAAD Editor
- Extended priniting capabilities
- Managed data prevents accidental modification of data that is managed by the new Physical Mode
New Macro Editor
- The installation includes a new enhanced macro editor that can mean you can more complex macros to help you complete your projects.
- CONNECT Advisor. Get access to relevant help on Bentley Communities, Learn Server and YouTube right from within STAAD.Pro.
- Update notification. STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition now includes a notification service from within the CONENCTION Client that notifies you when new versions are avaialble to download and install.
- STAAD.Pro Advanced. A brand new license that delivers all the capabilities of the standard STAAD.Pro and the STAAD Advanced Analysis Plus license which has now been withdrawn as a separate license.
- Trial License. STAAD.Pro now supports the Bentley trial license.
Features Affecting the Analysis and Design Engine
- Analysis solver now built with 64 bit technology provides you the ability to solve bigger, more complex problems.
- Ritz Vector with user defined starting load vectors
- Seismic loading to NBC 2010.
- The STAAD.Pro and STAAD.Pro Advanced license now includes support for all member design codes (except Nuclear codes and STAAD Advanced Concrete Design), which were previously required as add on licenses.
- New steel design to the New Zealand NZS 3404:Part 1 1997 specification including amendments A1 and A2.
- Extended torsional design control in AISC 360.
- Improved performance for member selection to Eurocode EN 1993-1-1.
- Clarification of buckling curves in the output for EN1993-1-1 steel designs.
- Member beams and column design to ACI 318-14. [Technical Preview]
- Steel Design to AISC 360-16. [Technical Preview]
- Extended capabilities with the functions CreateIsotropicMaterialSteel and CreateIsotropicMaterialConcrete that allow setting material properies.
About Bentley STAAD.Pro. Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure faster than ever before using the new STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition. Simplify your BIM workflow by using a physical model in STAAD.Pro that is automatically converted into the analytical model for your structural analysis. Share synchronized models with confidence for multi-discipline team collaboration and, most importantly, deliver safe, cost-effective designs.
Because every firm has different needs, there are three flexible STAAD.Pro options:
- STAAD.Pro - The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
- STAAD.Pro Advanced - Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
- Structural Enterprise - The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
Confidently design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using over 90 included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like AECOsim Building Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
- Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
- Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD's cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
- Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
- View and edit models of any size from mobile devices.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition V21 Update 1 (build 21.00.01.12)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 472.5 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction