Autodesk SketchBook Pro Sketching, Painting, and Drawing App. The award-winning application for everyone who loves to draw! Sketch, paint, and draw with a professional-grade app that is easy-to-use for every artist. Autodesk SketchBook Pro sketching software for Windows or Mac computers is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing app, and can transform your computer into an ideal artist’s toolkit. With tools designed for professional artists, illustrators, and designers, the easy-to-use interface can help unlock the artist in everyone. SketchBook Pro is specifically designed to work with pen tablets, such as Wacom Bamboo, Intuos, and Cintq products, or with Windows tablet devices to deliver an authentic drawing experience.
- Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes, and airbrushes. Even customize your own brushes.
- Draw Styles & Guide tools, like French curves, help you create clean and nearly precise strokes.
- Layers let you build up and organize a drawing.
- Incorporate your own images by dragging and dropping, or import into layers.
- Familiar tools, like pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes, erasers, flood fill tools, and smudge brushes make it easier to get started.
- Easy access to tools and commands in the intuitive and customizable menus.
- Annotate images quickly by importing images and adding comments on top.
What's New in SketchBook Pro 6?
- Streamlined interface delivers an unobstructed and discoverable environment, keeping you in the creative zone.
- Multitouch navigation support on the latest Wacom devices.
- Synthetic paintbrushes that behave more like traditional paint mediums.
- Smudge brushes for blending colors.
- Even more brush controls to customize.
SketchBook Pro software offers the sketching software capabilities and quality results expected by professionals:
* Graphic arts
* Industrial design
Designed for use with tablet PCs or digitized pen tablets, Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro drawing and painting software is your digital sketchpad. It is easy to use with fast, reactive drawing and productivity-enhancing tools that help you express your ideas freely and boost production. Use it in any design process where pen and paper would traditionally be used, including:
* Product concept design and ideation
* Character studies
* Set and level designs
* Annotation and review
A Natural Sketching Experience
SketchBook Pro is your virtual sketchbook. Designed specifically for pen-based interaction, SketchBook Pro enables you to transform your desktop computer, laptop, or tablet PC into a digital sketchpad. The intuitive interface makes it easy to access a host of tools and features, including pencils, markers, brushes, colors, guides, layers, and blending effects.
Familiar brush types and realistic and completely customizable pencils, pens, markers, and airbrushes allow you to quickly and easily produce graphics. The power of drawing straight lines, rectangles, circles, and ellipses with draw modes or snapping-to guides are at your fingertips. Use the newly added Type options to easily add annotations and descriptions.
The look of your images can be fine-tuned by adjusting the colors, contrast, canvas size, and crop. Full-featured layers, including preserve transparency and blend modes, help you color and create.
Any Creative Process
SketchBook Pro fits in virtually any creative workflow; load and view images and photographs for reference or mark up and annotate. SketchBook Pro lets you open and save images from a variety of image formats, including moving files directly in and out of Adobe® Photoshop® software.
* Microsoft® Windows7®, Microsoft® Windows Vista®, or Windows® XP
* 800 MHz processor
* 256 MB of RAM
* Graphics card capable of 1,024 x 768 display
* Pressure-sensitive tablet and pen recommended for optimal experience.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later (Intel only)
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator or Extabit = High speed+parallel downloads!