Pinnacle Studio Ultimate v22.214.171.124 Multilingual + Bonus Content
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate v126.96.36.199 Multilingual + Bonus Content
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is the easy-to-use power tool for creating professional-looking HD and 3D videos and multimedia. You get all the features and trusted technology from Pinnacle Studio Plus and more—advanced stereoscopic 3D, precision editing, enhanced media tagging, Scorefitter soundtracks, and Blu-ray™ authoring. Edit anywhere on an unlimited number of tracks with integral cloud access and Pinnacle Studio for iPad project importing. Easily superimpose people over different backgrounds with the included green screen. Energize your videos with 2000+ 2D/3D transitions, effects and templates—plus the awesome Red Giant Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit.
• Edit on unlimited tracks with frame accuracy in HD and/or advanced stereoscopic 3D
• Create eye-popping effects with Red Giant Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit
• Add excitement with over 2000 2D/3D additional effects
• Includes green screen for shooting with superimposition in mind
• Create Dolby® 5.1 surround Blu-ray™/DVD discs and export to your favorite digital devices and formats
• Organize, tag, and rate your favorite clips and music with the built-in media library
• Enhance and correct movies, photos and audio right inside the media library
• Preview timeline and source clips simultaneously
• Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then drag trimmed clips to the timeline for perfect cuts—just like the pros
• Import clips and movie projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad1
• Quickly learn to make great videos using the included video tutorial DVDs
• Storyboard quick first drafts—even create movies automatically
• Layer animations and titles easily with included Montage templates
• Create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter
• Share HD and 3D videos on Facebook®, YouTube®, and Vimeo® with one click
• Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime—includes 50 GB2 of cloud access free from Box
• Zip through projects via 64-bit, NVIDIA® CUDA™, and Intel® Quick Sync Video optimization
• Access video and photos from HD camcorders and digital devices—even 3D
• Easily archive and restore your work with Project Packages
Start Making Movies Today—It’s Fast and Easy
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is the one powerhouse video editor streamlined to help you quickly and easily create anything from your first movie memories to ambitious movie projects—without an engineering degree. With Pinnacle Studio Ultimate as your creative partner, you’ll spend less time making videos and more time sharing them.
We’ve included an extensive collection of video tutorials from the training experts at Class on Demand, designed to get you creating movies like a pro in no time. Whether you’re just getting started or wanting to enhance your skills, it’s as simple as going online or popping in the included “Getting Started with Studio” DVD.
Import All Your Digital Media
Import your videos and photos manually or automatically from virtually any device—camcorders, digital cameras, webcams, tablets, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more. You can even import 3D clips from cameras like GoPro® and formats like Panasonic™ MVC. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate also supports tape-based3 and analog devices3, and even audio files in 5.1 surround format.
Edit Anywhere, Anytime With iPad and the Cloud
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate features integrated cloud access access so that your media files and projects are always handy, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Project Packages lets you bundle together all of the media files related to a given movie, taking the work out of organizing and assuring that you always have all the files you need. You can even start editing projects on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPad1, then transfer them to Pinnacle Studio Ultimate for polishing. We’ve thrown in 50GB2 of free cloud access from Box to get you started.
Organize, Tag and Polish Your Media
With the built-in media library, it’s simple to organize your favorite video clips, photos, music, and other creative elements so you can easily find and reuse them in various projects. Tag and rate your media files, as well as group them into categories for even faster access.
You can even correct and enhance your source media right inside Pinnacle Studio Ultimate’s media editor without the need for additional apps. Crop, pan-and zoom, and eliminate red eye from photos. EQ and clean up noisy audio. Color-correct video and stabilize shaky footage with Hollywood-proven technology. The changes and effects you add to your files in the media library apply whenever you use them in a project or export them for other uses—saving time and streamlining your movie making.
Frame-Accurate Precision Editing
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate features unlimited tracks to let you create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects in HD or 3D—just like a Hollywood pro. Frame-accurate editing gives you precision control over how you tell your story. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate displays source clips and your timeline edit preview simultaneously for intuitive flow. You can set source clip trim in/out points, then drag trimmed clips right into the timeline for fast precision editing—just like the pros.
Edit Your Movies—Fast
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate gives you the flexibility to make movies the way that best suits you or a given project. For instant results, drag-and-drop your desired media elements from the library into SmartMovie or SmartSlide to automatically make great videos—complete with music. You can also use Storyboard mode to easily create first drafts and visualize how your story will unfold. At any point, you can switch to the timeline for more traditional and precise editing. It all happens at state-of-the-art lightning speeds thanks to optimization for the latest acceleration technologies like 64-bit operation, NVIDIA® CUDA™, and Intel® Quick Sync Video.
Make Movies in Advanced Stereoscopic 3D
From importing to editing to sharing, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate puts the power of industry-leading, Hollywood-proven stereoscopic 3D technology right in your hands. Import 3D video clips from sources like GoPro® 3D cameras and Panasonic® MVC format. Edit in various viewing modes, add true 3D effects, and enjoy the best quality with NVIDIA® 3D Vision® optimization and exclusive GeForce® support. Export to YouTube® 3D, AVCHD™ 3D, and more for viewing on 3D HDTVs, Sony® PS3™, and other 3D devices. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate even lets you mix 2D and 3D in the same project.
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate also has advanced stereoscopic 3D features you won’t find anywhere else, like editing 3D in the timeline just like HD. Our partnership with NVIDIA® allows exclusive NVIDIA® 3D Vision® display in both full-screen and window modes. View 3D on dual monitors and export “side-by-side” formats recognized by most 3D HDTVs. Auto-color correct for both eyes and control stereoscopic 3D depth (parallax effect). When you’re ready to go 3D, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate has everything you need.
Red Giant Plug-ins and Over 2000 Keyframe-based Effects
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate includes bonus effects and tools from the professional effects gurus at Red Giant. Filmmaker’s Toolkit includes Magic Bullet Looks,
Magic Bullet Mojo, and Magic Bullet Cosmo. Motion Graphics Toolkit includes Trapcode Particular, Trapcode Shine, Warp (Reflection/Shadows) and Knoll Light Factory. Add excitement and polish to your movies with some of the coolest effects around.
You also get over 2000 additional 2D/3D effects, animated titles and transitions. Keyframe-based control gives you precision timing over how your effects, titles and transitions move. The included Montage templates provide preset themes—weddings, sports, holidays, sci-fi, comics and more—for instant professional results with just a few clicks. You can customize the Montage templates for exactly the look you’re after. Use stop-motion capture to create amazing animations and fast-motion effects like you see on the big screen.
Superimpose People on Different Backgrounds—Green Screen Included
Big-screen movies and TV shows constantly superimpose people over other backgrounds—ranging from “the weatherman effect” to alternate locations to exotic sci-fi scenes. This chromakey or “green screen” effect is achieved by shooting talent in front of a special green screen, then knocking out the green background while editing over a new background. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate not only lets you do the same with your movies, but we’ve included an actual green screen to get you started. Hollywood’s got nothing on you!
Music To Your Ears
No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Pinnacle Studio Ultimate lets you add music with the included Scorefitter library of royalty-free sounds and songs—and they even automatically adjust to fit the length of your movies. Of course, you can also import tracks from other sound libraries or add your own original compositions.
Share Your Masterpieces Online and Burn Blu-ray
When you’re ready to share your videos, a single click in Pinnacle Studio Ultimate posts your HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo. You can also easily create DVDs and AVCHD™ discs, as well as author Blu-ray™ discs complete with Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound. Export to popular formats like Adobe® Flash® FLV, MPEG-4, and DivX®, as well as popular devices like Microsoft® Xbox®, Sony® PS3™, Nintendo® Wii™, Apple® TV and Apple® iPad®. With Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, the world is your screen.
• Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista® (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)
• Intel® Core™ Duo 1.8 GHz, Core™ i3 or AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher; Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD™*, stereoscopic 3D* & Intel® Quick Sync Video support
• 2 GB of RAM or higher, min. 4 GB for Windows® 64-bit (strongly recommended for stereoscopic 3D)
• DirectX® 9 (or higher) graphics device with Pixel Shader 3.0 support such as:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 6 series or higher (CUDA™ enabled required for CUDA™ support)
- ATI™ X1000 series or higher
- Intel® GMA X3000 series or higher
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD™*, stereoscopic 3D & CUDA™
• Display resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
• Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview*)
• 4.5 GB HDD space for installation
• DVD-ROM for installation (box version only)
• Internet connection required for online activation and cloud or online services
• CD burner for creating MiniDVD discs
• DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD™* discs
• Blu-ray™ burner for creating Blu-ray™ discs*
Stereoscopic 3D Accessories
• Anaglyph 3D display: red/cyan glasses required
• 3D TV and compatible glasses with NVIDIA® 3DTV Play™ software on supported GeForce™ or Quadro™ graphics card. For more information please visit www.nvidia.com/3dtv
• NVIDIA 3D Vision® Ready display notebook: Compatible GeForce or Quadro graphics card, 3D Vision Ready display or projector and 3D Vision/3D Vision Pro glasses and emitter. For more information please visit www.nvidia.com/3dvision
• Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires FireWire® port)
• Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle® video hardware)
• Import from AVCHD™* and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and webcams
• Output to DV, HDV or Digital8 tape (requires camcorder with FireWire® input port and a PC with a DV/FireWire® port)
• Output to analog videotape (requires DirectShow® compatible device with video output)
• Video: MVC*, AVCHD™*, BD Blu-ray™*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, DivX®*, Flash®, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263)*, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime® (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4*, H.264*), DivX Plus® MKV*
• Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A*, WAV, AMR*, AC3*, AAC*, Vorbis, WMA
• Graphic: MPO, JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
• AVCHD™*, BD Blu-ray™*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD™*, AVCHD2 (incl. MVC)*, Blu-ray™*
• Apple® iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/TV, Sony® PSP®/PS3™, Nintendo® Wii™, Microsoft® Xbox® compatible formats*
• DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo® 8, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4*, Flash®, 3GP*, WAV, MP2, MP3*, MP4*, QuickTime®, H.264*, DivX Plus MKV*, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC*, AVCHD™*, MPEG-4*, DivX Plus*, MJPEG
• Dolby® Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel* audio
OS: Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator or Extabit = High speed+parallel downloads!