Abvent Artlantis Studio v126.96.36.199 Multilingual x32/x64Bit
Abvent Artlantis Studio v188.8.131.52 Multilingual x32/x64Bit
Artlantis Studio is the fastest stand-alone 3D rendering application developed especially for designers and architects, ideal for quickly and easily creating high resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Objects, QuickTime VR Panoramas and animations. A recognized leader in preview window technology, Artlantis Studio is the rendering software used by architects, designers and urban design professionals in more than 80 countries. Artlantis Studio interfaces directly with ArchiCAD, Revit, VectorWorks, SketchUp Pro, and Arc+ . With the addition of the DWF, OBJ and FBX import formats and updated DXF, DWG and 3DS plug-ins, Artlantis Studio seamlessly interacts with all the leading CAD software as well.
Here are some key features of "Artlantis Studio":
· The richness of the online Artlantis gallery eloquently demonstrates that media play a key role in projects and…in Artlantis 3 with new developments, new shaders…
Transparency of Billboards and Plants:
· Accessible directly in Artlantis, the new transparency slider allows you to set the transparency of billboards and 3D plants in order to better view the project. There’s no longer any need for photo editing!
· Detach elements of the 3D model and keep them as internal components in your 3D scene using the polygon selection tool. This component is easy to handle as an external object (aof) while remaining fully integrated in the scene.
Editable Anchor Points:
· The anchor point allows you to place and rotate an object or component in the 3D scene. Grab this point in the 2D view by pressing the “D” key, and simply drag it to the desired location.
Media Search Function:
· When opening a file, Artlantis 3 allows you to search for and replace any missing media components on your hard drive, as well as delete them.
· The continuous development of media (currently several thousand) has focused our interest on their management, and on the handling of geometry in 3D scenes.
· Artlantis 3 has a new structure of layers: scene, objects, 3D plants, lamps, animated objects and billboards. You can also add or remove your own layers.
· The “default layer” function allows you to determine the destination layer for each type of media. Once you add new billboards or objects to your projects, you can have this placement done either automatically or manually.
· ArchiCAD users will appreciate this new feature, which, thanks to the ArchiCAD export plug-in, allows you to select the layers you want to export to Artlantis.
Visibility by View:
· For greater ease of use and increased productivity, especially on large projects, hide the layers that might burden your work in preview (for example, 3D plants). What's more, this new function also allows you to present your various layout options from the same document.
· Artlantis 3 offers 9 different types of lighting accessible by a drop-down menu (Lights inspector). Based on an adaptation of photometric data of light sources, these lighting options can be completely customized: change the intensity, the color, the angle, the softness of shadows…
· The Neon shader has also been greatly improved both in terms of quality and rendering speed.
· This brand new rendering engine, developed especially for architecture, is faster and more accurate than ever before. No other product on the market matches Artlantis 3’s radiosity engine in rendering speed and precision.
· In general, the quality of the renderings has been greatly improved. Abvent’s R&D team has paid special attention to the likeness between the preview and the final rendering.
· Pre-defined settings for both interior and exterior scenes make life easier for beginners, while more advanced users will appreciate the “Expert” interface, which allows them to personalize the radiosity settings.
· In an ongoing quest for realism, Artlantis Studio invites you to animate clouds by activating the wind’s parameters, the direction and speed of which you can choose in the heliodon inspector.
· A plain cursor is all you need to add movement to the Water shader, adding life to your 3D scenes with animated rivers, lakes, pools, seas…
· In addition to its many import plug-ins, which are now compatible with the Autodesk 2010 product line, Artlantis 3 now benefits from a new technology for export plug-ins. This new feature, which is available in the OBJ, FBX, U3D, DWF, and SKP formats, integrates Artlantis into the complete design process.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP SP3 or Vista Home Basic 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Dual-Core vitesse 2,66 GHz or similar
- 4 GB RAM
- Graphic card: 128 MB OpenGL 1.4
- Display resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Internet connection
- 3-button mouse with scrolling wheel
- QuickTime® 7.6.2
Recommended System Requirements:
· Intel Dual-Core speed 2,66 GHz or similar
· RAM 4 Gb
· Graphic Card* 128 Mb managing OpenGL 1.4
· Display resolution 1280 x 1024 in Million Colors
· Internet access
· QuickTime 7.7
· Wheel mouse 3 buttons
What's new in Artlantis Studio 184.108.40.206:
· There is a new way of managing the light of the project: The Physical Camera allows users to enhance the quality and colors. The ISO and speed shutter settings can be adjusted.
· New background option: HDRI: High Dynamic Range Image. This is a 360°; image, which represents many levels of light intensity. No need for additional light sources to light a scene. The image processing technique attempts to give a more natural look to the scene.
· When creating an object from a selection of polygons, we have the option of including a light group and of choosing the type of object placement: always vertical or perpendicular to the support.
Maxwell Render Engine:
· Available as a paid option: possibility of rendering directly into Artlantis using the famous Maxwell Render Engine, delivered with specific Maxwell Shaders.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32/64-bits)
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net or Extabit = High speed+parallel downloads!