ThinkParametric - How to design a Stadium (Beira-Rio Stadium)
In this set of videos we'll go deeper into the parametric modelling process and cover more of the aspects that take place while implementing it on real projects.
For this purposes we´ll take a look and try to reproduce the Beira-Rio Stadium by Hype Studio for the 2014 World Cup.
If you have no prior knowledge of Grasshopper you can take a look to our Parametric Kickstart Course were you´ll learn everything you need to know to get started.
This course is still under development check regularly for new lessons.
- Optimizing geometries for constructability.
- Use Phyton´s Code - in - Node Feature.
- Use Phyton´s Multithreading Function to improve definition´s performance.
- Use Raw Geometries from Rhino to inform BIM Components.
- Performing Clash Analysis to check our geometries for intersections.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net or Nitroflare.com = High speed+parallel downloads!