nPower PowerSurfacing RE 2.20 For SolidWorks
- Do you struggle to create freeform/organic shapes with SolidWorks®?
- Do you avoid making changes to surface features because it is too time consuming?
- Do you have difficulty creating aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces with tangent and curvature continuity?
- Are you forced to utilize software other than SolidWorks® for designing organic shaped components?
- Do you need to import polygonal objects created outside of SolidWorks®?
We have an answer that may work for you! Power Surfacing is a revolutionary SolidWorks® plugin product that will fundamentally change the way that engineers and designers design parts in SolidWorks®. Power Surfacing makes it easy and fun to design complex free form aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces in SolidWorks®. No longer will you have to fight with patching a set of trimmed surfaces together to form complex curved shapes; manipulating Power Surfacing parts is as simple as modeling with clay. With the release of Version 2.0 we have added parametric dimension driven capabilities to the Power Surfacing freeform objects. You will be able to build your Power Surfacing models directly from exising SolidWorks® geometry.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net or Nitroflare.com = High speed+parallel downloads!