NextLimit Maxwell Render Maya v3.2.14 Win/Mac
Maxwell Render is a standalone render engine for making perfect images, films and animations from 3D models. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline. Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and visual effects artists.
Maxwell Render uses no tricks and no approximations, it just does what real light does. From the core render engine to the camera model, everything in Maxwell Render is real world and correct. This is our obsession.
So that makes for great photorealistic images, ok. But getting images this good is complicated and takes forever, right? Well, no. In fact, with Maxwell you’ll be counting the time you save in days, not minutes. The entire Maxwell Render work process is revolutionary- saving you time and money at every turn, from production times to decision cycles.
release notes for v18.104.22.168
– Studio. Adding objects with children to a custom alpha channel doesn’t adds the first children. Plus, “group” objects are added to the channel too, with no effect on the channel result.
– Maxwell Render. Userdefineds and instances not getting projectors when referenced.
– Maxwell Procedurals Extension. Bugfix with randoms in procedurals.
– Network. Always connect to manager text field now admits either IP address or hostname.
– Maxwell Render. Memory leak dealing with PNG files.
– Studio. Error getting diffuse color of fbx material.
– Studio. When IES file is present but emitter lobe is not IES, the IES lobe is not drawn.
– Network. XML messages sent through sockets corrupted due non ascii characters.
– Network. Invalid size sent through sockets that could corrupt xml messages.
– Maxwell Render. Artifacts with color ML.
– Maxwell Render. Check material layer weight/opacity for bitmap and throw error if not enough uv channels.
– Maxwell Render. Bug loading standard projectors applied to Userdefineds.
– Maxwell Render. Caustic flags were not working properly in Draft mode.
– Maxwell Render. Hostid shows up in license info window.
– Network. Now it is possible to select several jobs at once to change its priority in one step.
– Maxwell Render. Regular pretessellated displacement was ignoring negative values (vector displacement was working fine).
– Maxwell Render. Check against out of range multilight command line parameter.
– Pymaxwell Editor. Editor is not able to write the “]” character since 22.214.171.124.
– Onshape. License bugs.
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator.net, Uploaded.net or Nitroflare.com = High speed+parallel downloads!