CLO Enterprise 2.5.78 Win64
CLO3D was used exclusively as a fashion product visualization tool to view the 2D fashion product line concepts they created earlier in the semester in a 3D environment.
The specific challenge for this optional project was to develop CLO3D virtual representations  to match a previous 2D fashion product development class assignment that included concept,description, color, fabric, print pattern and line boards. They were to develop the garments , create CLO3D layouts illustrating different viewpoints and a CLO3D animation for each garment.
As we move closer to a truly connected global economy, it is inevitable that the movement of trends will be faster and more sweeping than ever before. We’re adding seasons and SKUs to chase these ever-changing trends, but fail to adapt smarter practices that can handle the faster pace. Our enterprise solution, CLO Innovation, is all about these smarter practices.
Sample Your Heart Out.
Instantly visualize any number of variations, no matter how crazy or experimental they may be–after all, that’s the beauty of Save As and Ctrl+Z. Fine-tune your designs in real-time as you make adjustments to the pattern. Make informed decisions on the spot, from the overall silhouette down to the shape, size, and placement of each pocket.
Design is in the Details.
And that’s where our robust collision detection engine really shines. Nerdiness aside, it’s the technology that allows you to create 3D garments that go beyond simple t-shirts – to articulate complex components like folds and quilts, and layer garments to style complete looks.
Materials to Fuel Your Creativity.
Introducing the world’s first Virtual Fashion Marketplace. Shop for 3D fabrics and their corresponding swatch cards, as well as avatars, buttons, pattern blocks, and more. We’re open 24/7, so you can work whenever inspiration strikes.
Rooted in the Way We Work.
Designed by fashion-industry veterans and programmed by the best cloth simulation engineers in the world, we’ve built a user-experience that mimics the art of garment-making in an intuitive and familiar way. It’s an ever-growing set of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tools essential to the design development process, that’s also quite easy on the eyes.
– [Improved] Points will be arranged to default position when aligning points doesn’t work properly.
– [Fixed] Crash when using slash and spread.
– [Fixed] Crash when controlling gizmo after deleting texture in ‘Texture tool mode pattern pop up menu (Gizmo will be deactivated).
– [Improved] Drill hole graded when importing DXF.
– [Fixed] Curve points are not properly imported when importing DXF.
– [Fixed] Crash if ‘Export Pattern Bounding Box’ checked when exporting DXF.
– [Improved] FBX Import/Export Scale option (works same as Maya).
– [Improved] Changed the FBX SDK and improved to export SDK by versions.
– [Fixed] Difference between actual morph and FBX Morph Animation.
– [Fixed] Transform is not properly applied when exporting FBX imported avatar.
– [Fixed] Same garments are exported several times while exporting one garment.
– [Improved] Radio button unchecked if users assign fps value when importing/exporting Alembic.
– [Fixed] Sometimes Texture is not visible in 2D Snapshot.
– [Fixed] Crash on buttons.
– [Fixed] Crash while loading specific project file.
– [Fixed] Font not changed when changing languages.
– [Fixed] Bug that symmetric pattern undo doesn’t work on resolution garment.
– [Fixed] Default Scale value in Turntable Preview dialog.
– [Fixed] Translation value is not properly loaded when importing obj.
I'm recommend Buy a Premium Account Nitroflare.com, Uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!