Richardson Software RazorSQL.7.3.9 + Portable
Richardson Software RazorSQL 7.3.9 + Portable | 87.4/145.8 Mb
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
Advanced Connection Features
* Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
* A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
* A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
Database Tools Database and SQL Tools
* Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
* *Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
* *Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
* *Create and Drop Databases and Users
* Edit Table Tool
* *Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
* Describe Tables and Views
* Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
* View contents of Tables and Views
* *View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
* SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
* Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
* Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
* Execute Stored Procedures
* *SQL Explain Plan Tool
* SQL Query Scheduler
* Compare Table Data or Query Results
* File Compare Tool
* Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
* File System Browser
* Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
* Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
SQL Editor SQL Editor
* Syntax Highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, Batch, C, COBOL, CSS, C++, C#, Java, jаvascript, JSP, HTML, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell Script, and XML
* Auto Completion for tables and columns
* Automatic Column Lookup
* Automatic Table Lookup
* SQL Formatter
* Support for parameterized queries
* Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
* Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
* Sortable Query Results
* Filterable Query Results
* Searchable Query Results
* SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
* Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
* Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
* File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
* Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
* Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
* Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
* Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
* Support for dozens of file encodings
* Built-in and Custom User Templates
* Connection Keep-Alive
* Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
Database Browser Database Browser
* A tree structure to navigate database objects
* Use RazorSQL provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
* Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
* Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
* *Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
* Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
* Search tables and view data.
* Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
Installation Instructions and Requirements
Windows (Native Installer)
For best results, use of one of the following operating systems is recommended: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 or 2003, or Windows 2000. The 32-bit version of RazorSQL runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. The 64-bit version only runs on 64-bit versions of Windows. If using ODBC drivers to connect, make sure to use the version of RazorSQL that matches up with the architecture of the ODBC driver. For example, if using 32-bit ODBC drivers, the 32-bit version of RazorSQL is required.
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction