Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Update
Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Update | 702.8 mb
Autodesk is pleased to announce the availability of Revit 2019.2.1. This update addresses issues and crashes reported directly to Autodesk and contains the fixes included in the Revit 2019.2 Update.
Autodesk Revit 2019.2.1 Release Notes - 7 Mar, 2019
Reported Issues Resolved within Revit 2019. This list represents the reported issues resolved in Autodesk Revit 2019 within build: 20190225_1515.
- Resolved an issue that prevented export to dwg of multiple views/sheets.
- Resolved an issue where monitored openings did not update when changes are made to the original object.
- Resolved an issue that could cause MEP Fabrication elements to disconnect when reloading a Fabrication configuration.
- Improved stability when opening a corrupt cloud model from Revit Home.
- Resolved an issue where Revit Home could not show all cloud models when there were more than 200 files in a BIM 360 Document folder.
- Resolved an issue that prevented steel fabrication elements from being visible after adding it in a cloud model in BIM 360.
- Resolved an issue when using the rollback workflow in a workshared model and the central model contained steel fabrication.
- Resolved an issue where Non-workshared models stored in BIM 360 could not be exported to IFC.
- Saving a model as a cloud model is now blocked if there are any background tasks in progress at that time.
Autodesk Revit 2019. Autodesk Revit software is built for Building Information Modelling (BIM), helping professionals design, build, and maintain higher-quality buildings.
Autodesk Revit 2019 software includes new features and enhancements that help multidisciplinary teams deliver projects more productively. With a more immersive and modern user experience, Revit continues to support efficient design and drive innovation.
Revit 2019 includes and builds on new features and functionality that were first made available to subscribers in the Revit 2018 point releases.
- A reimagined interface puts you in control of screen real estate with new tabbed views you can dock, tile, and view on a secondary monitor
- The 2019 version enables a better workflow between design and detailing with tools that let you model to a higher level of detail, creating better-coordinated and more accurate steel and concrete models.
Using the information-rich models created with Autodesk Revit software, architects, engineers, and construction firms can collaborate to make more-informed decisions earlier in the design process to deliver projects more efficiently. Any design changes made in Revit models are automatically updated throughout the model, keeping designs and documentation coordinated and more reliable.
Autodesk Revit includes features for architectural design, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing, structural engineering, and construction, providing a comprehensive solution for the entire building project team.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Revit
Version: 2019.2.1 Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Revit 2019 and above
Size: 702.8 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction