Autodesk 3ds Max 2020.1 (x64) Update Only
Autodesk 3ds Max 2020.1 (x64) Update Only | 522.5 mb
The Autodesk 3ds Max product team has released an update to 3ds Max 2020. This last release focuses on delivering efficiency, performance, and stability that will speed up your content creation process.
- Alembic no longer causes all edges to be visible even when importing quad meshes.
- Fixed a vertex anomaly with skinned models that resulted in bad vertex placements on certain frames.
- Fixed a truncation error for the "Per-View Presets:" string in the Make Preview dialog.
- Fixed issue with User Defined viewport settings in Make Preview animation.
- When opening a multiple scenes, layers are no longer lost when one of the files fails to open.
- Fixed issue with Hair and Fur not being generated when scene xrefed.
- The MAXScript command now respects quiet mode: 'with quiet on max file new'.
- Spinners and sliders now correctly display integer values larger then 16777217. E.g.: 16777217 was displaying as 16777216.
- Large integers used as parameters of scene entities are no longer truncated when they pass through dimension conversions. E.g.: 16777217 was truncated to 16777216.
- Maxfind.exe now supports the language packs shipped with 3ds Max.
- Fixed various buffer overflow issues.
- Undo history no longer deletes when assigning a material to an object by drag and dropping it from the Material Editor to the object in the viewport.
- Fixed issue with changing the casing of existing files during file save and export. When saving or exporting to a new file, the extension of the new file will always be lower case. When saving or exporting to an existent file, the casing of that file name and extension are preserved.
- Fixed a runtime error that sometimes occurred when running the Building Object Style Editor in Civil View.
- Added MAXScript variables to set the foreground and background colors of selected text in the Listener and MacroRecorder windows, as text was sometimes unreadable.
- Better colors specified for parenthesis in MAXScript Editor so that it is easier to identify the matching parenthesis.
- Error messages displayed in the MAXScript Listener now more consistently respect the language pack 3ds Max is using, regardless of the language set in the Windows Regional settings.
- The MAXScript debugger now respects turning off the "Allow Break On Throw" option.
- MAXScript Listener in the Extended View no longer breaks when using F11 or Scripting/MAXScript Listener.
- Fixed issues with MAXScript Editor not colorizing some script elements properly.
- Fixed hang when parsing macroscript with no space between the end-of-string quote and the macro body -start left parenthesis.
- Fixed performance issue with MAXScript writing to a log file with buffered write turned off. For more details regarding buffered writes with log files, see the openLog MAXScript command.
- Fixed exception by MAXScript API InstanceMgr.GetInstances, when passed an empty input array. The API now returns 0 if the input array is empty.
- Fixed issue with amax and amin MAXScript functions where they would produce different results depending on argument order and type.
- Removed the ability to set values over 1000 in the interface and over 60 000 in MAXScript, which was causing crashes.
- Fixed missing presets with non-English versions of 3ds Max.
- Fixed a chamfer issue causing bumps on concave corners.
- 3ds Max no longer crashes opening some scenes containing TextPlus.
- Fixed a crash when joining bodies.
- Deleting faces when snap is enabled no longer causes the software to crash.
- FDisplay volumes now refresh properly when intersecting with Point Cloud objects.
- Fixed an issue when creating a primitive after loading a point cloud file.
- Fixed crash when using the "%" formatting character with Python's logger.
- Fixed encoding of demoPySideLoader.py
- Fixed issue with empty Python or MAXScript array when used as reference parameter to MAXScript function called from Python through pymxs.
- Fixed crash when function called by the MaxPlus NotificationHandler raised an exception. On raised exception, the execution stack will be displayed and the reported error will be printed in the MAXScript Listener.
- Fixed warnings in various Qt based 3ds Max SDK "how to" projects.
- In-product links for the Asset Library download now takes you directly to the Asset Library page within the App Store.
- 3ds Max help links are now redirecting to the appropriate language as expected when using language localized versions of 3ds Max.
- Fixed issue where keyboard shortcut for context specific help (F1) doesn't always redirect to the context specific help documentation page and defaults to the main help page instead.
- Selection Lock toggle command now adds or removes the checkmark icon when added to a menu.
- Alt+Q Hotkey can now be assigned properly.
- Delete key can now be assigned as a keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed crash when pressing reset in Customize User Interface/Keyboard tab.
- Unwrap UVS's UV Editor no longer selects objects you did not select when in SelectByElement mode.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't select faces properly in Unwrap UVWs using Maya Interaction mode.
- Fixed issue where UV Map caused faces to be broken when using Box or Cylindrical mapping.
Known issues and workarounds
- Issue The the Command Panel contents for Editable Spline sometimes present themselves in the wrong order.
- Issue Using extended viewports feature in combination with a floating viewport can result in undesired behavior. E.g.: maximizing a view might result in the inability to minimize or restore the original viewport layout. Workaround: Reset viewport layout from the Views->Viewport Configuration dialog->Layout tab while the floating viewport is active.
About Autodesk 3DS Max 2020. Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 focuses on delivering efficiency, performance, and stability that will speed up your content creation process.
New updates for Revit and Chamfer Modifier provide more flexibility, whether it's dealing with importing complex BIM data or creating that next killer game asset. Improvements to OSL (Open Shading Language), viewport playback, and a faster animation preview allow you to visualize the results of your work more accurately and minimize times between production changes.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk 3DS Max
Version: 2020.1 Update Only
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2020
Size: 522.5 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction