Kiwi for Gmail 2.0.460 (x86/x64)
Kiwi for Gmail 2.0.460 (x86/x64) | 219.39 Mb
Kiwi for Gmail 2.0 integrates all of G Suite (formerly Google Apps) with Gmail as the centerpiece. We turn Gmail and the rest of G Suite into a full-powered desktop client that takes everything you know and love about Gmail and apps such as Docs, Sheets and Slides, and add great new features - including the ability to simplify your life by seamlessly managing multiple Gmail accounts. Finally a solution for office productivity that competes with Microsoft Office 365.
Kiwi for Gmail 2.0 with G Suite revolutionizes Gmail by transforming not only the functionality and interface of Gmail itself, but also how it works with Google Apps. By providing multiple windows, desktop integration, and a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to quickly access each application, open new documents, and get back to recent documents with a single click, Kiwi for Gmail 2.0 now gives you all the great functionality of G Suite apps in a better way.
* Use Gmail as a desktop app, freed from the browser
* Reliable Multiple Accounts - Use up to 6 Gmail accounts simultaneously using an architecture that's more reliable than traditional Gmail
* Ability to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as native, windowed desktop applications within Kiwi for Gmail
* Ability to open documents in their own windows so you can multi-task like never before using documents across applications and accounts
* Ability to open recent documents and quickly access Google Drive files across multiple accounts
* Intuitive new toolbar on the left side of the traditional Gmail interface provides quick access to all G Suite applications
* Saves all open document windows on exit and restores on relaunch, preserving window size, location, and account in the process
* Ability to open various file types directly within Kiwi for Gmail, including gsheet, gform, gdoc, gslides, gdraw, glink and gnote
* Offline access for Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides is in development
* Boomerang plugin fully supported
* Huge attachments - Send giant files using Google Drive, which is now so quick to do, it's even simpler than Dropbox.
* Powerful Keyboard Shortcuts - let you get to your email in a second.
* Important-Only Notifications - a desktop email first; use this optional feature and filter the noise right out of your email effortlessly.
* The Zen Switch™ - shut off all email notifications so you can focus, without shutting out the whole world.
* NOTE: Kiwi for Gmail does not have *offline support*, which is incompatible with serving all Gmail's features.
* NOTE: Kiwi for Gmail does not support Google's Inbox.
* Gmail as a Polished Desktop Experience - Windows for new messages, the calendar, Google Drive; Attach photos, documents, or whatever you want by just dragging them on; An inbox that works like a desktop application and not a strange menubar dropdown hybrid - we've thought of everything.
* Gmail as your Default Email Client - It really works. Replace Mail and Outlook completely with Kiwi for Gmail - click an email in Contacts or the browser and it'll open one of our beautiful new email windows.
* Dock icon, Menubar dropdown, and full Inbox window.
* Gorgeous, simple New Message windows - Vastly improved over the browser.
Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction