Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.1 (x64)
Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.1 (x64) | 139.4 mb
The Autodesk EDA product team is pleased to announce the availability of EAGLE 9.5.1 is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing and comprehensive library content.
What's new and improved in EAGLE 9.5
The ability to share libraries is here! Invite members to a Managed Folder, and they will be able to edit any content within that Managed Folder. What's more, access to those libraries is available across any machine you're using to run EAGLE. All managed content now resides within a Managed Folder. Create and delete Managed Folders in your library.io Dashboard. Assets can only reference content within the same Managed Folder. So, if you copy-paste assets between Managed Folders, those assets will get forked. That means a copy of the asset is made in the new Managed Folder and this copy is completely independent of the original part, so changes made to it will not transfer back to the original asset. This protects the original asset from modifications made by downstream users who will adapt it to their purposes. Free Version users can have one managed folder of their own but can be a member of an unlimited number of managed folders. Premium users will be able to own up to 16 managed folders
The ability to select and edit one or even multiple items has always been essential to any engineer or PCB designer's productivity. However, it was evident from years of user feedback (and our own frustrations) that somewhere between design blocks and the "click-and-drag -> change" editing paradigm, was the need for the ability to store and recall any collection of objects. Well, in EAGLE 9.5 life has just gotten easier with the introduction of Persistent Groups! Organize any aspect of your design and select, move, & edit those items faster and easier than ever before!
Design Manager Comes to Schematic
Design Manager in EAGLE PCB makes it SO much easier to find assets, launch commands, and explore your design more generally. That said, being PCB-only was a huge limitation and in EAGLE 9.5 we have added the Design Manager to schematic!
If you've moved a component in Fusion and pulled it back into EAGLE, or even changed a package in the schematic for a part (eg. swapping a SOIC for a QFN) you'll find that PCB routing can leave some pretty catastrophic routes.
To speed things along, EAGLE's new REROUTE command enables you to quickly Ripup and Quick Route the affected signals making short work of producing clean, sensibly routed changes to your design. We know this will help you stay in better sync with your mechanical engineer or track with your schematic or 3D PCB more effectively.
- The system now produces warnings for inconsistencies between the defined layer stack
and the CAM File Gerber item layers.
- When generating paste mask Gerber output for a variant, the system now suppresses
tCream and bCream layer objects residing in Devices that are not populated in the variant.
- Reduced the minimum size of the Design Manager panel.
- Now it is allowed to use a dash character "-" inside target values
(e.g. Name = XYZ-100 used in a filter criteria).
- Circular filter issue has been fixed and will now not allow a circular filter to be saved or
run (filter saved as "A" and includes criteria "InFilter A", or filter "A" includes pointer
to "B" which points to "A", etc).
- Improved performance for updating assets in the Library editor.
- Splited wires will be part of the same persistent group as they were before splitting.
User Language Programs:
- Updated pcb-service.ulp to order PCB layout service from PCBLayout.com owned and operated
by Royal Circuit Solutions. Get a price quote for PCB layout service using PCB QUOTE
button from Schematic and Board editor window.
- Fixed performance delay issue on MOVE and ROUTE commands in the board editor.
- Fixed an error that would show an error dialog when copying a device from the Schematic
editor to a Library.
- Fixed a non-working "File/Open" menu action.
- Miscellaneous improvements with memory consumption.
- Fixed an EAGLE crash related to updating a library on a Schematic which has a
Device without variants.
- Fixed QuickRoute airwire failures on signals with many pins, typically power signals.
- Fixed issues where the buttons in the net class manager dialog would not respond accordingly
Autodesk EAGLE is a powerful PCB layout tool that can assist you to create highly accurate designs ready for manufacture.
The list of features is comprehensive. Tracks can be laid out very quickly, there is comprehensive library of real world components and there is an in-built schematic layout editor which can check for errors in the design.
The built in PCB layout editor can be used to quickly lay out tracks and then check for issues. It also allows for multiple options for the design layout.
When you're ready to go, you can create CAM files in seconds and if you get stuck, need ideas or have a question, there is a thriving online forum to go to.
Start learning PCBdesign with Autodesk EAGLE with our latest Getting Started in EAGLE recorded webinar session.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk EAGLE
Version: Premium 9.5.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 139.4 mb
System Requirements for Autodesk EAGLE
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 or newer is required.
EAGLE is available in 64bit versions only.
- a minimum of 3 MB of memory,
- about 700 MB free disk space,
- a minimum graphics resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels,
- preferably a 3-button wheel mouse.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction