Altova MissionKit Enterprise 2019 R3 SP1
Altova MissionKit Enterprise 2019 R3 SP1 | 448.3 mb
Altova announced the release of Version 2019 Release 3 of Altova MissionKit desktop developer tools, server software products, and Excel add-ins. This release adds support for the latest JSON Schema drafts across the product line, new Split Text View options in XMLSpy, support for high-res monitors and new Web services mapping options in MapForce, and so much more.
A highlight of some of the new features in this release:
- Support forJSON Schema draft-06 and draft-07 across the product line
- Split Text View in XMLSpy to split the editing window into two parts horizontally or vertically to view and edit different parts of your document at once
- New data mapping tools added to MapForce:
. Full support for high resolution monitors
. Database output logging
. Transaction roll-back for database error handling
. Error handling options for REST Web services
. Dynamic username and password option for Web services
. Support for un-structured request/response bodies in REST Web services
- DiffDog Server now supports automated,high-performance comparisons of database structure and content
- Updated Open JDK support across the product line
- Support for Office 2019 (OOXML)across the product line
- Support for additional database versions across the product line*And many more.
Altova MissionKit is a software development suite of enterprise-class XML, SQL, and UML tools for information architects and application developers. Products in the MissionKit include:
Altova XMLSpy - the industry leading XML editor
Altova MapForce - a graphical data mapping, conversion, and integration tool
Altova StyleVision - a stylesheet and report design tool for XML and databases
Altova UModel - a UML tool for software modeling and application development
Altova DatabaseSpy - a multi-database, query, and design tool
Altova DiffDog - an XML-aware diff merge tool for file, folder, and directory differencing
Altova SchemaAgent - a graphical XML Schema, XSLT, and WSDL file management and modeling tool
Learn how XPath, XSLT, and XQuery can be used to query JSON documents or transform JSON data to other formats, such as HTML.
Altova is a software company specializing in tools that assist developers with data management, software and application development, mobile development, and data integration.
Altova offers a complete line of desktop developer software for XML, JSON, SQL, and UML; high-performance workflow automation server products; and a cross-platform mobile development framework.
The creator of XMLSpy, MapForce, and other award-winning products, Altova is a key player in the software tools industry and the leader in XML solution development tools. With over 5.3 million users worldwide, including 91% of Fortune 500 organizations, Altova is honored to serve clients from small and medium-sized businesses to the world's largest organizations.
Product: Altova MissionKit
Version: Enterprise 2019 R3 SP1
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 448.3 mb
Desktop Developer Tools
Altova has tested its desktop developer tools on various OS platforms to enable multi-platform XML, SQL, and UML development in the enterprise. Specifically, Altova developer software can be used on the following dominant platforms in today's IT landscape:
- Windows: Microsoft Windows is the primary platform for XMLSpy and all MissionKit tools and recommended by Altova. Altova desktop developer tools are fully compatible with Windows 7 SP1 with Platform Update, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with Platform Update or newer.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction