Multiphysics for IronCAD 2019 PU1 SP1
Multiphysics for IronCAD 2019 PU1 SP1 | 17.8 mb
IronCAD, the 3D CAD platform of choice among metal fabricators and custom machinery manufacturers, formally announces the much-awaited release of Multiphysics for IronCAD (MPIC) 2019, the newest version of our integrated FEA simulation tool.
With the advent of our newest features and updates, built to quicken design cycles, simplify analysis setup, and reduce analysis times, IronCAD has improved and refined MPIC, further increasing the ease of use and functionality of our widely touted FEA simulation software.
In MPIC 2019, we have added several key technologies designed specifically for CAD assembly analysis. The new rigid body kinematic (RBK) capability now dramatically speeds up the analysis by mixing rigid body and finite element technologies. Critical parts needing accurate analysis continue to be analyzed using Sefea multi-physics while non-crucial parts or connecting mechanism are treated as rigid bodies to transmit the constraints, loads, or motion needed for an integrated assembly analysis.
In addition, new results review features (comprised of new contour coloring controls and more extensive result displays), enhanced stabilization processes and improved contact pressure predictions allow users more accurate and realistic design analysis earlier in the digital prototyping cycle, and with this array of enhanced assembly analysis functionalities, designers and users can enjoy quicker, more granular element-evaluation from the onset of their designing process.
With a more refined user interface, an expandable/customizable material database consisting of more than 500 different types of material data, and enhanced multithread controls taking advantage of the new generation of scalable CPU's, we are providing a new and improved program that is inarguably faster and more convenient for model creation, selection, and display control. In short, our latest version of IronCAD Multiphysics provides the technical and functional prowess our engineers and users need to create stunning and, more importantly, accurate FEA simulations for all proficiency levels.
MPIC 2019 PU1-SP1 updates and fixes
- Enhance the auto-tying feature such that loose parts with large gap can be automatically tied as one connected body. User can control this tying tolerance control by enlarging the default tying gap from 5% of the mesh size to as large as 100% or larger for a quick analysis and design review.
- Fix a material library access to properly review all library data not just those previously used.
- Update the default licensing scheme so the evaluation and starter licenses will include the new rigid-body-kinematic license.
- Update the result contour unit setting so it is always the same as user's unit.
- Update the equivalent strain formulation with a scaling factor of 2/3 so it matches the commonly used uni-axial stress and strain definition.
- Update the default Joule heating energy conversion constant so the default setting is 100% electrical to thermal energy conversion.
- Update meshing capability to better handle thin layer parts. *Update to avoid file access error in international locale file access error due to legacy multi-byte characters.
- Fix a HTML Analysis Report crashing issue due to uninitialized data.
- Fix stability toggling between document tabs within IronCAD (such as clicking on a ICD drawing) that could cause the system to crash.
Multiphysics for IronCAD is a seamlessly integrated multiphysics FEA simulation tool that works directly in the IRONCAD interface. Simply add material, forces, and constraints to an IRONCAD model and hit the "Auto Solve" button to generate analysis results. If subsequent modifications are made to the model, built-in associativity will simply update and re-solve.
Engineered for everyone from beginners to advanced users, Multiphysics for IronCAD provides fully coupled multiphysics for stress, thermal, and electrostatic analysis. Included in the integrated multiphysics simulation software are the following analysis types: static/steady state; dynamic/transient response; modal/vibration modes; instability buckling; and frequency domain.
For specialized users, Multiphysics for IronCAD can be augmented with add-on functionality. The Advance package includes large deformation and large rotation features and can be used to model nonlinear elastic, plastic, and foam materials. The Advanced Dynamic add-on includes stress stiffened modal and arc-length nonlinear buckling analysis, and the Fluid package covers flow physics impact.
Multiphysics for IronCAD (MP for IronCAD)
Based in Atlanta, Ga., IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D design productivity solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Individual components of this solution can be used standalone, complementary within an existing design environment, or can be used together to collaborate effectively throughout the enterprise to extend productivity. IronCAD's flagship product IRONCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity. Thousands of customers worldwide use IronCAD to support their success.
Product: Multiphysics for IronCAD
Version: version 21.00 Build 321.895
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: IronCAD 2019 PU1 SP1
Size: 17.8 mb
The IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite, including IRONCAD, INOVATE, IRONCAD DRAFT, and IRONCAD COMPOSE, is a Windows-based design software. Version 2018 and newer supports only 64-bit versions of the Windows operating system. Previous versions support both 32 and 64-bit on supported operating system platforms.
Your PC will need the following to run IronCAD:
- 64-Bit Window Operating System (Windows 7even and above)
- A Pentium 4 CPU or higher (current AMD processors supported)
- 4GB Recommended (8 GB or more for large assembly work)
- Direct X and/or OpenGL compatible accelerated video graphics card (required for large assembly work)
- 2 GB of free disk space to install. More recommended for design data.
Example certified machine configuration:
- HP Z240 Workstation
- CPU: E3-1240 V5 @3.50 GHZ
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia Quadro K620 with 2 GB Memory
- Hard Disk: NVMe Samsung M2VPV128 SSD 128 GB
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction