Autodesk TruNest 2020
Autodesk TruNest 2020 | 878.8 mb
The Autodesk team is pleased to announce the availability of TruNest 2020 is fully integrated nesting software system that takes manufacturers through the part generation process from beginning to end with material and time efficiency in mind.
Autodesk TruNest 2020 Release Notes:
- Launcher Application: Front-end launcher application manages any number of client configurations and serves as the application's entry-point.
- HTML Workspace: A built-in HTML viewer workspace that can also open PDF and ASCII text files. Used for all internal report viewing.
- Exact-match filters: Order manager filters now support exact-matching as well as wildcard-style matching.
- printPdfFilesAsync action: Print PDF files asynchronously.
Summary of Improvements
- 3D graphics rendering: Optionally render all MSI geometry as full 3D (instead of flattening the Z-coordinate onto a common plane).
- Client / Server table sync: Core improvements to client/server table sync mechanism.
- Report viewing: All internal reports are displayed in the new HTML workspace.
- Documentation: More usage examples are included in the configuration documentation.
Summary of Fixed Issues
- Vertical scrollbar in grid: Cannot access bottom arrow in the vertical scrollbar of a grid that also contains a horizontal scrollbar.
- Viewport-based workspace in modal dialog: Viewport workspace is not visible when opened in a modal dialog.
- HTML report: Reflect proper dimension units.
- Nesting error: Pushing orders backward/forward under certain conditions could cause an error.
Autodesk TruNest fully integrated nesting software system that takes manufacturers through the part generation process from beginning to end with material and time efficiency in mind. TruNest allows you to translate, optimize, schedule, and manufacture nests on all standard machines. This works with composites, wood, plastics, glass, sheet metal, cloth and leather and can be integrated with your ERP system.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk TruNest
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 878.8 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction