Altair SimSolid 2019.4.1.63
Altair SimSolid 2019.4.1.63 | 402.7 mb
The Atair product team is pleased to announce the availability ofSimSolid 2019.4.1. This release included minor bugfix and performance improvement. We recommend all 2019.4.0 customers upgrade to this release.
Altair SimSolid 2019.4.1 - Date: 10-OCT-2019
- Minor bugfix and performance improvement release. We recommend all 2019.4.0 customers upgrade to this release.
- Improved - Graphics performance for projects containing large number of boundary condition or connections.
- Improved - Contact search algorithm in cases with small and/or narrow faces.
- Fixed-Issue where Solutions settings didnot reset correctlyfor existing projectwith multiple design studies.
- Fixed-Issue where Solutions settings didnot reset correctlyduring part import.
- Fixed-Issue relating tocopying spring supports.
SimSolid is structural analysis software developed specifically for upfront assessment. It eliminates geometry simplification and meshing, the two most time consuming and expertise extensive tasks done in traditional FEA.
Moreover, SimSolid can analyze complex parts and large assemblies not practical with traditional FEA and do it efficiently on a desktop class computer. Both fast and accurate, SimSolid controls solution accuracy using a unique multi-pass adaptive analysis.
Altair SimSolid - Join the Simulation Revolution
Altair transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product lifecycles. Our broad portfolio of simulation technology and patented units-based software licensing model enable Simulation-Driven Innovation for our customers. With more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 71 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 customers across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair SimSolid
Version: 2019.4.1 Build 63
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 402.7 mb
- Intel I7 based computer; 4-cores (8-threads);
- 16 GB of memory;
- OpenGL compatible graphics card
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit only)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction