Remo Repair PowerPoint 126.96.36.199
Remo Repair PowerPoint 188.8.131.52 | 15.33 Mb
PowerPoint is an application from Microsoft Office Suite; this application is synonymous to the word "presenting". PowerPoint is widely used as a tool to create and deliver presentations. As the application has a large number of usages, it has similar number of problems related to corruption.
Remo Repair PowerPoint
- Quickly fixes corrupt or damaged PowerPoint Files
- Repairs not opening PPT, PPS and PPTX files
- Interactive interface with easy options for easy repair
- Offers free preview of repaired PPT files
- Microsoft PowerPoint malfunction or due to incomplete or improper installation may create corrupt files.
- Abruptly switching off the computer when file is in use, can also corrupt the file
- Human errors or
- When a PPT or PPTX file is deleted and recovered using any file recovery software, the recovered file can be recovered in an incomplete form due to sector level fragmentation within file system. Such recovered files will not work and would remain in corrupt state.
Remo Repair PowerPoint is specialized in handling PPT or PPTX file corrupt due to above mentioned or any other reasons. During repair process the software reads and creates a virtual structure of the file, this process involves extracting all important elements of a PPT / PPTX file, which includes text, embedded clipart, hyperlinks etc. Once, the repair process is over, you would be able to do a full preview of the file. This helps in analysing the repair chances. Its completely automated wizard based interface helps in repairing corrupt PPT or PPTX files with ease.
Advanced Features of Remo Repair PowerPoint:
- Repairs all types of PPT, PPS and PPTX files
- Repairs PPT files, which refuse to open due to any corruption
- Repair and recovers text, formatting, animations, sound effects, images, OLE objects, fields including hyperlinks from corrupt PPT files
- Once repair process is over, you can preview the repaired PowerPoint file
- Restore PPT files with actual presentation headers and footers
- Recovered file contents can be saved to any destination location accessible to the host operating system
- Supports Windows (32 - bit, 64-bit)
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.0, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Office 2000 or above must be installed on the host computer
- RAM - 1 GB RAM (Recommended, 2 GB RAM)
- Free disk space - 50 MB (for installation)
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction