RoboDK v4 (x64)
RoboDK v4 (x64) | 396.5 mb
The RoboDK Software product team is pleased to announce the availability of RoboDK v4 is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming.
- Improved robot machining approach/retract when the program ends with a circular movement
- Improved Camera simulation options (minimized/top level window)
- Improved PNG file compression
- Improved Techman post processor
- Improved kinematics for Doosan robots
- Improved zoom when using large projects (zoom happens relative to the object under the mouse cursor)
- Added option to convert curves to points
- Added option to convert points to curves
- Improved kinematics for Jaka robots
- Movement filtering does not apply when there is an orientation change
- Changed default option to have a 1 mm rounding for robot machining projects (Tools-Options-CAM-Program Events)
- Improved G02 and G03 import supporting radius command
- Added post processor for Techman robots
- Simplify geometry removes small or invalid triangles (Tools-Options-Display)
- Improved Korean translation
- Added default settings to setup a turntable
- Improved WRML file import
- Fixed issue with command line argument -NEWINSTANCE
- Improved copy/paste speed when using large projects
- Improved KUKA IIWA post processors (Sline and Linear)
- Added Motoman post processor to generate all targets in Cartesian (Motoman Cartesian Only)
- Added option to recalculate targets in bulk
- Improved trace display when using external axes
- Added option to run last script (Shift+L)
- Added VScode text editor extension
- Updated/Improved examples in the library with links to tutorials
- Improved Aubo post processor
- Improved loading speed
- Fixed Denso post processor bug
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming. This software is a valuable tool for robotic system integrators and robot programmers, allowing users to design robotic work cells and generate robot programs through offline programming.
Industrial robots are highly repeatable but not very accurate. However, through a robot calibration process the accuracy of a robot arm can be improved to the point where it is close to its repeatability, usually under the 0.100 mm mark. This is becoming very attractive to small and medium enterprises as robot arms are very affordable and can be used for multiple manufacturing applications, including machining materials such as wood, plastic or marble.
This video will help you get started with RoboDK software. RoboDK software makes it easy to simulate and program industrial robots. With RoboDK you can simulate any robot from any manufacturer and generate robot programs for any robot controller.
RoboDK Software S.L. has between 1 and 9 employees and an annual turnover of less than 2 million euros. The company is registered in the Barcelona Companies Register. In total it has 2 registered charges.
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 396.5 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.