DxO PhotoLab 3.0.0 Build 4210 Elite (x64) Multilingual
DxO PhotoLab 3.0.0 Build 4210 Elite (x64) Multilingual | 336 Mb
Produce RAW and JPEG images with the best image quality, effortlessly: DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
DxO SMART LIGHTING
Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO's renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY WITH LOCAL ADJUSTMENTS: INTRODUCING U POINT®
Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
Manually select your editing area by simply clicking on the part of your image you want to adjust.
Freely paint and manually adjust small or large areas of your image.
Simulates a graduated ND filter and lets you apply artistic effects.
Allows you to remove dust spots or unwanted objects from your photos.
Processing large series of photos is no longer a nightmare
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
Fully adapted to YOUR workflow
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs - Dual-screen friendly
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction