Keysight Model QA (Model Quality Assurance) 2020.1.0
Keysight Model QA (Model Quality Assurance) 2020.1.0 | 698.9 mb
The Keysight EEsof EDA development team is pleased to announce the availability of Model QA (Model Quality Assurance) 2020 Update 1. This update adds the support for simple mdm data processing, the new function RenameX() and Python 3.6.8.
Model QA (MQA) 2020 Update 1.0 Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements
- Enhancements on MDM filter:
. List information displays all the output items.
. Allows simple math operation to output items.
- New rule RenameX() function is available. This new function is used to change name of the loop variables with the given target and return a new target.
. RenameX( Oldtarget, "X=>Xnewname" ) # add alias to X with an operator '=>'
. RenameX( Oldtarget, "X1X2" ) # transfer names between X1 and X2 with operator ''
- Adds the support for Python 3.6.8 for PathWave Model QA (MQA) pymqa module, besides the Python 2.7 and 3.5.4.
- Supports auto match model type for subckt model in Perl report generation function.
- Updated Lib Explorer accuracy check application in the documentation.
- Updated Post Process script load, save, and reuse tips in the documentation.
- Fixed the issue that Perl-based rule loses GminDC option in netlist generation.
- Fixed the issue that some Monte Carlo cases cannot export to report.
- Fixed the issue that Spectre mismatch sample rule in document has a backslash missing.
- Fixed the issue that 'CSV Table Format sample' in document has the model column missing.
Model Quality Assurance (MQA) is an automated SPICE model validation software which allows you to check and analyze SPICE model library, compare different models, and generate quality assurance (QA) reports in a complete and efficient way. With more than ten years of history, Model QA has become the industry standard for SPICE model acceptance and signoff and is widely adopted by leading integrated device manufacturers (IDMs), foundries and design houses.
Keysight EEsof EDA
Keysight Technologies Inc. is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
Product: Keysight Model QA (Model Quality Assurance)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.keysight.com
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 698.9 mb
Practical Minimums: Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
Recommended Basic: Windows 10, 64-bit
CPU: Minimums Single-core
Hard disk: Minimum 1GB for a complete installation
RAM; Minimum 2 GB RAM recommended
Display: 1024x768 or higher
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction