OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 R1 Update 10
OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition 2021 R1 Update 10 | 8.5 Gb
Version:CONNECT Edition 2021 Release 1 Update 10 (build 10.10.01.03)
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:PC *
The OpenBuildings development team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Update 10 (build 10.10.01.03) is a comprehensive and fully functioned detailed design applicationfor surveying, drainage, utilities, and roadway design that supersedes allcapabilities previously delivered through InRoads, GEOPAK, MX, and PowerCivil.
The following summarizes the new features and fixes in2021 Release 1
- Update of Power Platform toEdition (V10.16.00.80).
- Subscription EntitlementService (formerly CONNECT Licensing) is utilized. For more information: Subscription Entitlement Service.
- This version uses OpenFlowsSewerGEMS version 10.03.03.44. More information here: What's New in SewerGEMS, CivilStorm, StormCAD, SewerCAD, andSewerOPS CONNECT Edition Update 3 (version 10.03.03.44) - OpenFlows |Hydraulics and Hydrology Wiki - OpenFlows | Hydraulics and Hydrology - BentleyCommunities.
- Includes Bentley LumenRTDesigner CONNECT Edition Update 14.
- Includes Bentley DescartesCONNECT Edition (V10.16.00.80).
- Update of gINT Civil ToolsCONNECT Edition (V10.07.01.83).
- Support for followingProjectWise Connect Edition (V10.00.03.434).
- Includes BentleyGenerativeComponents CONNECT Edition (V10.16.00.80).
- Added support forside-by-side installations. Side-by-side installations of 2021 Release 1 andany previous version is supported.
- Changed product branding toreflect release name (Example, 2021 Release 1).
- Optimized printing/Descriptiontingto increase performance by 5x.
- Improved Export to DWG toeliminate data loss.
- Removed Connect Advisorfrom the Help menu. Connect Advisor is now part of the Connection Client.
- Renamed the "iTwin" tab to"Collaborate".
- Updated right-click optionsin Sheet Index and Project Explorer to include all available options.
- Removed the Downgrade CivilModel tool from Technical Preview.
- Integrated the DowngradeCivil Model tool with ProjectWise.
- For workspace changesplease see \Configuration\Organization-Civil\Workspace Updates - 2021 Release1.pdf[/url] included with the delivered workspace.
- Enhanced the GeometryBuilder, Table Editor and Geometry Connector to honor the A TransitionParameter.
- Geometry Connector nowsupports editing only part of an alignment.
- Enhanced start stations andequations to hold their physical XY position when the beginning of a geometrychanges.
- Added the configurationvariable CIVIL_GEOMETRY_IMPORT_FD_TABLE that defines the default mapping filefor import geometry.
- Added Equivalent Radius(100 * K value) as a vertical curve parameter option.
- Added a new "Refresh 3Dwith Levels" option to the Profile 3d Slice tool that allows the profile sliceto account for level modifications in the 3d model.
- Added option to displayhorizontal geometry information in the profile view.
- Added the ability todisplay vertical geometry annotation in the profile view.
- Improved severalcalculations in the Italian Check Rules.
- Geometry Connectorimprovements; Multi Element Regression support.
- Geometry Connectorimprovements; edit part of complex geometry.
- Vertical Design; Horizontalgeometry information in profile view.
- Vertical Design; Verticalelement annotation in profile view.
- Vertical Design; Displayturnouts on profile view.
- Analyse Point to includeactive Cant, Speed and Radius.
- Updated geometry transitiondefinitions; Czech and Half Cosine (Japanese).
- Crossover tool is removed,geometry connector provides improved functionality.
- Updated the icon layout onthe Terrain tab to improve usability.
- Addressed an issue withterrain imported from ESRI being at an incorrect elevation.
- Enhanced Quantity Reportsby Named Boundary to support non-Civil named boundaries.
- Added key-in GEOMETRYPROCESSALLOBJECTS.
- Added mirror/reflectionbuttons to the Template Editor.
Drawing Production and Annotation Enhancements
- Enhanced the Text FavoriteManager to be the single source for the creating, editing and managing textfavorites, including Survey, Drainage & Utilities.
- Enhanced Text FavoriteManager with a "Select Element" tool to make it easy to define text fields.
- Improved the performance ofSide Slope Annotation and the functionality to work on linear templates andclipped corridors.
- Improved annotationperformance by stopping annotation from updating when the underlying geometryhad not changed.
- Enabled the annotation ofSurvey crossing features in cross sections.
- Enabled the annotation ofD&U crossing features in cross sections.
- Enhanced the ElementAnnotation tool with option to annotate "All Elements in Model" or only theselected elements.
- Enhanced both the ElementAnnotation and Drawing Model Annotation tools with an option to use "OverrideAnnotation Group" which allows a different Annotation Group to be used than theone associated with the Feature Definition. The Override Annotation Groupoption is also used to annotate a single geometry feature with multipleannotations.
- Added a new Civil Labelertool that supports complex labels computed from one or multiple targets. Forexample, crossing alignments or elevation/offset along plan element withstationing relative to the centerline. Labels include many types of leaders andframes around the text. (Tech Preview).
- Added the ability to uselevel overrides for cross section drawing models.
- Added the ability to createcross section sheets from existing cross section drawing models. This allowsnew cross sections to be added to a set and new sheets generated without havingto re-create the existing cross section drawings.
- Added a new Cross SectionNavigator tool to allow easier navigation of the cross section drawing modelsin the active file.
- Enhanced drawing productionoptions to allow for the separate naming of Views, Drawing Models and SheetModels. This supports many workflows including sequential sheet numbering.
- Setting the variable_USTN_MERGE_INTERNALREFERENCES_SAVEASV8 = 1 in conjunction with "Export to V8DGN" will now flatten files (merge references) for drawing production.
- Added a new referenceoption (Synchronize View > Settings from Design Model) allowing the levelsand view options displayed in sheet models to be controlled from a containerfile.
- Updated Arema TurnoutDefinitions (v2018) .
- Display curvature symbolson plan view .
Drainage and Utilities Enhancements
- The Place Node command nowlets you select a baseline reference as part of the prompt sequence.
- Nodes now include relevantproperties for connected conduits, such as their shape, size, invert elevation,and material.
- Profile runs can now showthe conduits that connect to a node, that are not part of the profile run.
- Annotation of multipleconduits in cross section drawings can be automated using an Annotation Filter,which now lets you select conduit feature definitions.
- The MicroStation 2D ElementID has been added as a Utility property, which means that it can be included inFlexTables, and exported to external formats such as Shapefiles.
- A Slope (Construction)property has been added, for annotation and reporting.
- The Extract Utilities fromGraphics command now lets you select a feature definition for nodes, as well asconduits.
- The Extract Utilities fromGraphics command now lets you specify a search radius for nodes, to account forthe situation where the ends of the graphics for the conduits are close, butnot coincident.
- You can now import andexport a Utilities submodel, as well as a Drainage submodel using a .sqlitefile.
- Importing InRoads Storm andSanitary, LandXML, and MicroDrainage data can now be done in an empty designfile, as opposed to a new design file.
- You can now remove theelevation and baseline references if those references are no longer available.
- A new configuration variable(CIVIL_SUBSURFACE_LOAD_REFERENCES) has been added to prevent the extraction ofDrainage and Utilities databases from a referenced design file.
Item Types Enhancements
- Added the ability to definepick lists in an excel file.
- Add search capability toItem Types pick list in the Properties dialog.
- Added the ability to definemultiple Item Types per Feature Definition.
- Added the ability to definedefault values for each Item Type property per Feature Definition.
- Added synchronization ofItem Types between 2D, 3D, and profile models. The synchronized Item Type canbe viewed and modified from any of the three views/models.
- Removed Asset Manager iconfrom the Home tab. The Asset Manager icon can be found on the Utilities tab.
- Added a new "Update Sta/OffValues" mode to Asset Manager to calculate Station and Offset values and updateexisting Item Type definitions.
- Improved Asset Managersability to use Linear References in 3d models.
- Enhanced Reports to Groupand Aggregate data.
- Enhanced Reports to includeSummary rows.
- Added new configurationMS_DGNLIBLIST_ITEMTYPES variable to define Item Types dgn library files.
- Renamed PICKLIST_EXCELPATHconfiguration variable to ITEMTYPE_PICKLIST_EXCELPATH. The old configurationvariable remains active at this time but will be retired in the future.
- Added the key-in "PICKLISTSUPDATEEXCELSETTINGS" which can be used to bulk update existingPick List definitions on existing Item Types. This can be useful if the fileExcel name or tab/sheet name changes.
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Side by Side Installations
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Product Branding Update
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Geometry Updates Profile 3D Splice
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Geometry Updates Profile View Annotation
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Drawing Production Updates Sheet Display Management
OpenRoads Designer 2021 Release 1 Item Type Updates
OpenRoads Designeris an extremely versatile civil design application that is used for all types and sizes of civil projects around the world. The application addresses a wide variety of complex tasks such as interchange design, roundabout design, earthworks, surveying, sanitary and stormwater network design, subsurface utilities, and production of construction staking reports. Traditional 2D methods are manual and tedious, full of communication and data gaps, leaving you frustrated, exhausted, and with a project that costs you accuracy, time, and money. From survey through plan production and construction documentation, OpenRoads Designer is the one application you need to meet project requirements on time, every time, regardless of change.
OpenRoads makes collaborating on 2D and 3D models easier and more efficient than ever. From team-level, work-in-progress collaboration to project-level, multidiscipline coordination, project managers, reviewers, site workers, and inspectors can view designs, perform virtual walkthroughs, query model information, and analyze embedded property data. You can automate the production of high-quality drawings, including multidiscipline documentation sets, which are consistent across the entire project. Get a live view of the project in sheet orientation. As the design changes, so will the sheets. Make edits directly in the design model and the application will update the sheets.
OpenRoads is all you need for geometrics, survey, drainage, utilities, quantity takeoff, cut/fill, site grading, lane configurations, and mobility. Ensure visibility into overall project performance with design-time analytics to achieve optimized design outcomes for a wide variety of analysis such as drainage, terrain, safety, grading, site visibility, and more. Roadway designers and engineers require software that seamlessly collaborates across disciplines, addresses growing industry demands, and includes automation to remove tedious manual work. Whether you need to produce traditional 2D deliverables, advance to 3D modeling, support digital transformation, or all the above, OpenRoads is the choice for road design.
Even as the transportation industry is moving towards the creation of 3D models, the need for a variety of deliverables continues to be part of the project workflow. With OpenRoads, you can create whatever deliverables you might need. Experience your designs in real time with constraint-driven templates, a context sensitive intuitive interface, and dynamic 3D modeling. Visualize the design at any time and on demand within the modeling workflow. No translations, software, or special workflow process is needed. Whether it is 2D or 3D, plans or models, digital or paper, OpenRoads is designed to allow you to work in all these arenas simultaneously, leveraging information from one to help populate the other. Our 3D models can be leveraged for 4D scheduling and 5D cost estimation, bringing your design to constructed fruition, on time and on budget.
Bentley Systemsis a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world's infrastructure.
Version:CONNECT Edition 2021 Release 1 Update 10 (build 10.10.01.03)
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:PC *
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me