Album DS 11.7.0 (x64) Multilingual
Album DS 11.7.0 (x64) Multilingual | 419.5 Mb
A Professional album design tool - Integrated in Adobe Photoshop, endless creativity with your own style. For albums of any style, magazine, coffee table, flush mount and even matted albums. It's compatible with any album from any manufacturer and is also great for any other photographic design need.
Much more than just templates
Album DS is complete wedding album design software for the most demanding photographers who want to make more money by spending less time designing while at the same time delivering a superior product.
- Completely integrated with Adobe® Photoshop® works like a Photoshop® toolbar.
- Save your designs as templates in PSD format.
- Automatic template selection for your images.
- Resizes any template to your album size and includes trimming guides.
- Used pictures and templates control.
- Resize, rotate and reposition your pictures many times without quality loss.
- Displays thumbnails of designed pages for easy album story following.
- Mask images easily, add backgrounds, clipart and styles.
- Add your own designs to the library.
- Using Photoshop® working area for applying effects, filters, etc.
- PSD, JPG and TIF output.
- Preassign templates to selected pictures.
- Smart album automatic filling.
- Fill template with selected pictures.
- Integrated picture edition.
- Layout feature to predesign whole album in a few seconds.
- Automatic album design for all pictures.
- Integrated spread designer.
- Exports to web format.
Album DS, Photoshop® and your Creativity: a Winner Team
Album DS is compatible with Adobe® Photoshop® CS to CC 2018. We recommend using CS3 or higher to be able to use the multiple layer selection and other features in Photoshop®.
Which is the system configuration recommended for Album DS?
Any hardware configuration capable to work well with Photoshop® may be used. Although we recommend a double screen system, being the first one a panoramic and calibrated monitor and the second a cheaper one with similar vertical resolution to the main screen. At first screen we will work and see the pictures and album sheets, in the second the Photoshop® tools and windows will be placed with Album DS. For sample, a first monitor of 1680x1050 pixels and a second one of 1280x1024 would be a good solution.
Album DS is compatible with Windows Vista or higher in 64bits (not compatible with 32bits)
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me