PCB Footprint Expert 2021.17 Pro
PCB Footprint Expert 2021.17 Pro | 27.9 mb
The software developer PCB Libraries, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of PCB Footprint Expert 2021.17. This solution lets you effortlessly calculate and generate high-quality footprints in a fraction of the time it would take you to create them using a CAD tool library editor.
Updates & Bugs Fixed:
- Removed the scrollbar when selecting a Shape
- Updated Utilities > Update Manufacturer List and Physical Description List
- Fixed a Silkscreen outline issue where the silkscreen did not apply the Silkscreen to Pad Clearance
- Changing the Density Level disabled the Courtyard settings
- When opening an FPX file with a double click, the program loaded the Default Options. Fixed
- Added Paste Mask Reduction by +/- Value or % Percentage
- Through-hole - added the ability to create rounded square pad shape
PCB Libraries is a culmination of decades of work,first started in 2003 with the bold vision of developing a "One World Standard PCB Footprint". CAD library solutions developed by PCB Libraries has been used by over one hundred thousand PCB designers and engineers world-wide. The latest and greatest "PCB Footprint Expert" is designed to eliminate a vast amount duplication of effort wasted by - footprints and 3D models.
PCB Libraries solutions streamline significant parts of the PCB design process with its CAD LEAP (Libraries Enhanced with Automated Preferences) technology, which supports 23 CAD formats with Footprints, 3D STEP models, and (soon) Schematic Symbols. The Library Expert can automatically create tens of millions of intelligent parts which can be batch-updated with dozens of user-defined settings (rotation, pad shapes, tolerance, line widths, etc). PCB Libraries is led by veteran technologists and provides enterprise-level library solutions to many household-name companies throughout the world.[/center]
PCB Footprint Expert Overview
This video is a high-level overview of how the PCB Footprint Expert can be used in combination with our "Parts on Demand" database to automatically generate high quality footprints and 3D models. This video was created using the Altium and 3D STEP outputs (each licensed separately).
PCB Libraries was started in 2003as a sole proprietorship and was based on a couple of decades worth of work. We developed simple scripts to automate the creation of PCB libraries. Our scripts caught on very quickly, and we incorporated in 2004. The LP Wizard we developed over 12 years ago has for the most part remained unchanged after getting acquired in 2008 by Valor. Valor was later acquired by Mentor Graphics.
Since the acquisition, support for most CAD formats other than (understandably) Mentor Graphics' own was either dropped or significantly reduced. The original PCB Libraries team regrouped in 2011, with bigger and more ambitious goals. We rewrote the IPC Calculator code from scratch, keeping it more agile and easy to upgrade. We also developed new PCB library creation features to improve ways of calculating and generating PCB libraries.
In addition to the PCB Footprint Expert, we are also pursuing goals to develop a much more comprehensive online database of all component manufacturer part numbers for creation of high quality PCB libraries, in every major CAD tool format.
Product:PCB Footprint Expert
Supported Architectures:x86 and x64
Website Home Page :www.pcblibraries.com
System Requirements:PC *
- MS-Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista (Windows XP may work, but is no longer supported by Microsoft)
- The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (downloadable from Microsoft)
- 50MB of hard drive space
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768
- Internet connection is required for connecting to the Parts on Demand database
- The Pro, POD Builder, and Enterprise Cloud editions require an internet connection
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
xPCB Footprint Expert 2021.17 Pro
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me