RAM Elements CONNECT Edition 2023 (23.00.00.196) Win x64
Free Download RAM Elements CONNECT Edition 2023 (23.00.00.196) | 1.5 Gb
Languages Supported: English, Español
The Structural Products development team is pleased to announce the availability of RAM Elements CONNECT Edition 2023 (23.00.00.196). This solution delivers the industry's most productive and easy-to-use engineering analysis and design toolkit.
Version:CONNECT Edition 2023 (23.00.00.196)
Website Home Page :www.bentley.com
System Requirements:Windows *
RAM Elements CE 2023 (23.00.00.196) Release Notes - Date: April 2023
1. Update AS 4100-1998 to AS 4100-2020 Australian steel design code. The update includes the Beam Design and Truss Design modules.
Figure 1. New Australian AS 4100-2020 steel design code.
2. New navigation panel for reports. All RAM Elements reports now have, locate at the left, a new navigation panel with all relevant navigation marks to improve the navigation experience specially for long reports.
Figure 2. Navigation panel for a comprehensive steel design report.
3. Footing drawings in 3D model and wire view using real footing dimensions and location for integrated designs using the Footing Design module.
Figure 3. New footing dimensions for integrated footing design in 3D and wire view.
The dimensions are shown using a new option located the View tab in Properties/ Footing dimensions. The dimensions are shown in the wire view.
Figure 4. New footing dimensions view option.
Furthermore, a new report was added to RAM Elements to show the footing design summary of all the selected footings.
Figure 5. Footing design summary report for integrated footing designs.
4. New area loads definitions tools for vertical areas. Load areas were originally conceived to distribute horizontal loads (floors, etc.) to surrounding members. Due to the increased use of the automatic wind loads in vertical load areas, two new tools were included to distribute loads in Y direction and also to distribute the loads in the direction of a node.
Figure 5. New Area loads tools for vertical distribution.
5. iTwin Services add-in updated to v2.3 using iTwin Analytical Synchronizer 2023. The update also includes syncronizing steel design results to the iTwin model wich can now be vizualized in iTwins at any time.
Figure 6. iTwin Services add-in update to v2.2 including steel design results.
6. Enhance analysis and design stations to improve accuracy when drawing and reporting critical stations.
- AISC 360-16 custom box user symmetric sections were not calculating flexural capacity correctly as it was assumed conservatively that sections were single symmetric affecting the calculation of the lateral-torsional buckling strength.
- NDS 2018 bearing check was conservatively not considering the bearing area factor (Cb), the factor increases the reference compression design value perpendicular to grain.
- Displayed member stresses do not show properly maximum and minimum values for single symmetric and asymmetric sections (i.e. angles, T2L, etc.). This was only a graphical issue and was fixed.
- Wind load definition tools required definitions to be copied to user folder to be read properly. This is fixed now, and the definition files can be located in any folder.
- Tilt-Up Wall module effective inertia Ie was not calculated using updated equation from Table 18.104.22.168 for ACI 318-19.
- Tilt-Up Wall module out-of-plane shear fix for bottom panels with loads in FEM method as the module was not considering properly the FEM analysis results for wall panels under the ground level.
- Masonry Wall module fix for lintels moment calculation for integrated walls using coarse mesh. The moment for these cases were not being reported and the work around solution would be to consider a finer mesh which will result in a moment being calculated.
RAM Elementsis a unique combination of a 3D finite element analysis/design program with structural engineering toolkit modules for every day engineering design needs. This program provides unequaled flexibility for the design and analysis of different types of 2D or 3D structures containing linear members and shell elements. The types of analysis available are: First order (Linear Analysis), Second order (P-Delta Analysis) and Dynamic (Seismic Analysis). In addition, RAM Elements is also capable of designing hot-rolled or cold-formed steel members, wood (sawn lumber and glulam) and reinforced concrete members using the AISC 360-05 ASD, AISC 360-05 LRFD, AISC 360-10 ASD, AISC 360-10 LRFD, AISC 360-16 ASD, AISC 360-16 LRFD, AISC 341-05, AISC 341-10, AISC 341-16, BS 5950-00, AISI 01 ASD, AISI 01 LRFD, AISI 07 ASD, AISI 07 LFRD, AISI 2012 ASD, AISI 2012 LFRD, AISI 2016 ASD, AISI 2016 LFRD, AS 4100-98, CSA S16-09, NDS 05 ASD, NDS 05 LRFD, ACI 318-05, ACI 318-08, ACI 318-11, ACI 318-14 and BS8110-97 codes respectively. The program includes special modules for designing spread footings, combined footings, reinforced concrete columns, retaining walls, concrete walls, tilt-up walls, masonry walls, continuous beams and trusses. Additionally, RAM Elements has links with RAM Connection, a revolutionary tool that allows the fast design of steel connections inside or outside RAM Elements, STAAD.Pro, the RAM Structural System and ProSteel (SDNF).
Performing the Analysis in RAM Elements
Bentley Systems, Incorporatedis the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.